Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lately.

Lately...
I love living next door to my friends. I love sunday brunches with new and old friends. I love sharing wine. I love getting to know my new friends at work. I love playing ultimate, even when i lose. I love making art. I love not having to write papers. I love indian food-once a quarter. I love going to church at night. I love cnn. And coffee. I love reading blogs.
I love not driving very often. And planning parties. I love tuesday hangouts.
I love when a room is painted.
I love cooking in my hot kitchen.
I love phone dates with my friends.
I love cool morning and evenings.
And people who understand God and faith and love and life in a way that makes sense.
I love finding out that more of my friends living in my neighbourhood.
And making homemade pizza with fresh basil. I love finding a new song I love and listening to it on repeat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love......YOU.

Anonymous said...

nice.

Also? Losing at ultimate? I'm not sure I know what that looks like....

I hope you are well :)

Rho said...

yeah!! ;)
i concur my friend.