Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Not to brag, but I have the BEST friends.





Matt and I love Simon and Amanda. I just wanted to write quickly about how much I love them because of an event that happened this week. Sim's gone to camp for the summer, but before he left he gave Amanda a gift. Matt has a pick-up truck for work, and because the gift was large- we were going to take it to Amanda's house for her. Sooo...that meant that we got to stay for the surprise. We tried to be all inconspicuous and just linger around the truck. It was a crazy lightning storm and I was trying so hard to see the presentation of the gift- and of course I am blind so I had to ask Matt to root around for my silly glasses. Anyway, after they had three minutes to themselves, Matt and I couldn't contain ourselves anymore so we went over to see them. It was a really touching moment and I felt unbelievably privileged to be able to be a part of it. I am so grateful to have such incredible friends to learn from, laugh and cry with, and hangout with. 

We love you guys! Thanks for being exactly who you are! You mean so much to us!







No comments: